Mig Welder – 3 Phase 1December 8, 2015
Mig Welder – 3 Phase 3December 8, 2015
- Dynamic Pulsed MIG features highly engineered pulse programs that default to give a tight productive pulse arc.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208 -575V) with no manual linking required. Ideal for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Large dual digital meters are easy to view and presentable to ease setting weld output.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for outstanding MIG weld performance.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by +/- 10%.
- SharpArc technology changes welding arc characteristics in Pulsed MIG welding mode.
- Light weight aerospace grade aluminum case offers protection and reduced transport weight.